Seller Financing Seminar
Seller Financing advice and strategies for buyers and sellers. Course does not earn any real estate CE credit. Open to public. See Cities and Dates, just above the "Add to Cart" button.
Click TOPICS tab for details of course and HANDOUTS tab for course materials you will receive at time of class.
- Description of strategies - note/mortgage, contract for deed, lease with option, wraparound mortgage
- Important language that protects the seller
- Important language that protects the buyer
- Traps and pitfalls to avoid
- Required IRS notification before cancelling a contract for deed
- Alabama and Federal consumer protection laws related to seller financing, plus exceptions
- Tax consequences of seller financing
- How buyers can find sellers willing to hold the financing
- How sellers can cash out their financed deal, without recourse
- Class slides
- Sample contracts
- Sample notices
We Also Recommend