Income Taxes for Real Estate Investors Seminar
Live class or downloadable video
Make money by saving taxes! Open to public. Also earns 3 hours Alabama real estate CE, course #286 and 3 hours of Alabama MCLE credit. See Cities and Dates, just above the "Add to Cart" button, plus live webinar dates.
Click Topics tab for details, and Handouts tab for materials you will be able to download as soon as you register.
- IRS Flipper vs. Investor problem
- Seller financing tax consequences and planning
- Depreciation, including accelerated depreciation
- Expensing capital items
- Shelter income with charitable donation of FMV of property
- Business expense deductions often overlooked
- Accounting changes that can save taxes
- Self-directed IRAs the RIGHT way
- Passive activity loss limitations and how to get around them
- "At Risk" rules and structuring a deal to take advantage of them
- Debt forgiveness and 1099s--rarely any taxes due
- Vacation home deduction rules
- Section 179 deductions--write off computers, vehicles, more
- 1031 "tax free" exchanges
- Obamacare surtax on investment income, personal residence
Immediately after completing class registration, you will receive an email with a link for all course handouts. All materials copyright protected.
- Class slides
- 1031 Addendum for standard purchase/sale contract
- Article about using an LLC for estate planning and still retain full control of entity
We Also Recommend