Intro to Tax Sales 6 hour Class OR Video
Live classes and live streaming or downloadable video. For video, click HERE To register for a live class, use the links on this page.
This is a full day of class, from 9am to Noon, lunch on your own, and then 1pm to 4pm. In order to thoroughly understand how to make money, and how to avoid problems, it really does take this much time.
Click TOPICS tab for a list of topics, and HANDOUTS for the materials you will be able to download when you register. Be sure to download the class slides, which will make it easier to take notes. Course earns 6 hours of real estate CE credit, but also open to the public.
See Cities and Dates, just above the "Add to Cart" button.
Click Topics tab for details, and Handouts tab for materials you will be able to download as soon as you register.
- Buying tax certificates, liens and deeds
- New 2019 procedures in Baldwin, Calhoun, Cullman, Elmore & Shelby counties
- Buying from the state inventory
- Rights of tax sale purchasers
- Possession and improvements
- Priorities among lien holders and tax sale investors
- Redemption rights
- Void tax sales and exceptions
- Pricing strategies
- Resale of tax sale properties
- Quieting title
- Attorneys who can help
Immediately after registering, you will receive an email with links to download all handouts. If your purchased the streaming video, the email will also contain a link for that course. All materials copyright protected.
- All class slides
- Bonus Slide Show: Tax Sale Investors vs. Lien Holders - Who Wins (it's usually NOT the lien holder)
- Maximum bid calculator
- Three different possession letters, with explanation of when to use each of them.
It was a very informative class learned sooooo much about Tax sale on what you can do and not do. The correct way so you want end up in court :)
Denise Evans brings her wealth of understanding to the topic of tax lien and tax deed investments in an engaging and educational class of top-notch value. I highly recommend this course to anyone interested in learning how to invest in Alabama tax sale properties.
Was fun and explained so even I could understand-😀
This 6 hour, as apposed to 3, is much less stressful and more conducive to learning. Very enlightening and less stressful. Thanks for the valuable information.
I really enjoyed this class! Denise does a great job in presenting the material in which is thoroughly detailed in its content. I highly recommend this class.
We Also Recommend