Landlord-Tenant Law Seminar
Live seminar, webinar, or snail-mail video on thumb drive
Overview of legal issues all Alabama landlords and property managers should know. Open to public, but also earns 3 hours Alabama real estate CE credit, AREC course #579 and 3 hours of MCLE credit, with no ethics hours. CE credit for live classes only. Video does not earn CE credit.
See Cities and Dates, just above the "Add to Cart" button.
Click Topics tab for class details, and Handouts tab for materials you will be able to download as soon as you register.
- Alabama Residential Landlord Tenant Act
- Credit management, plus security deposits
- Security deposit refunds
- Late fee policies
- Entry rights
- Tenant responsibilities, including hoarding issues
- Landlord responsibilities regarding premises
- Disappearing tenants--death, incarceration, skip
- Abandoned personal property
- Undocumented aliens
- Strategy for problem tenants of all types
- Evictions, including attorney recommendations
- How good management software can help you with legal issues
- Landlords and dogs--liability issues
Immediately after registering, you will receive an email with links for all downloadable handouts. All materials copyright protected. If you purchased the streaming video, the email will also include the link for the video. Handouts include:
- All course slides
- "Cheat Sheet" of entry rights
- "Cheat Sheet" of notice responsibilities
- "Cheat Sheet" of landlord responsibilities related to premises
- Chart comparing property management software
- Written procedures for disability-related requests
This seminar was very informative and Denise was very patient with answering all of our questions. I would definitely recommend this class to learn about this important law. Because of this seminar, we are now making several changes to our processes and policy and procedure.
If taking a class that results in what these classes are supposed to, Denise Evans is a very sensible choice. Her knowledge and ability to convey pertinent information is outstanding. I actually left her class with REMEMBERED information and not just having a license renewed.
This class is a must to take if you are in property management. Denise brings vast knowledge to the table and she uses a lot of real-life situations. Her classes are fun and very informative. You really need to take this class to help you in your business. I really look forward to taking more classes with Denise.
Ms. Evans discussed in detail just what I needed to know--and gave me the confidence that I will be in full compliance with Alabama Landlord and Tenant Law. As always, Ms. Evans exceeded expectations!
If you want to be successful in Property Management - Denise Evans classes are a MUST!! Not only do you get a tremendous amount of info, but Denise is genuinely interested in seeing you succeed! Very informative!! I have been taking her classes for years and she is definitely the expert when it comes to Property Management!
We Also Recommend