Alabama foreclosure investing--law, practical advice and strategies. 3 hours and 54 minutes of solid advice about how to do it in ALABAMA. Not some generic one-size-fits-all national course that is mostly motivational. In fact, there is NO hype in this video. If you need someone to say "You can do this!" then talk to your parents, partner, or friends. I know you can do it, if you master the concepts in this video and then work on your investing.
Click TOPICS tab, above, for video details. All topics include explanations for why those things are relevant to an investor. For legal issues, most contain cites to relevant statutes or Alabama Supreme Court decisions, in case your lawyer needs them.
After purchasing this product, you will receive an email with download instructions. Do not stream the video, download it. Streaming is limited to 3 times. Download is forever. Be sure to also print out the slides that accompany the video. Video does not earn AREC CE credit, but might be eligible for Alabama Bar MCLE credit.
- Overview of acquisition methods (note purchases, foreclosure auction, ORE, short sales)
- Finding opportunities, included note wholesalers
- Due diligence related to the foreclosure and the loan
- IRS issues
- Pre-foreclosure lender activities
- Foreclosure auction buying
- ORE purchases (buying from the lender after foreclosure)
- Redemption (including 6 month, 1-year and 2-year; add-on charges re improvements; mandatory binding arbitration; and surprises that can dramatically reduce redemption costs for borrower and put investor at risk of financial loss)
- Redemption bond
- Short sales overview (for separate video with detailed explanation of short sale approval process, click HERE)
- Occupancy, ejectment, cash for keys
We Also Recommend