This page for live seminars. Click HERE for downloadable video.
Alabama foreclosure investing. Legal, practical, and financial tips. Open to public, also earns 3 hours Alabama real estate CE credit, AREC course #347 and 3 hours MCLE credit with no ethics hours.
See Cities and Dates, just above the "Add to Cart" button.
Click Topics tab for details, and Handouts tab for materials you will be able to download as soon as you register.
- Finding properties for the four opportunities - short sales, auction, REO and note purchases
- Overview of foreclosure process
- Easy short sale approval
- How banks calculate their credit bid--critical to understand this
- Redemption rights, including new law
- Dealing with properties with tax sale AND foreclosure
- Defeating redemption vultures who buy owner's rights and try to grab your deal
- Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act - now void
- How to pursue each of the four strategies - redemption income, flip, rent, hold
You will receive an email immediately after registration, with links for all downloads. All materials copyright protected. If you purchased the streaming video class, the email will also contain a link for the video. Handouts include:
- Class slides
- Form letter to IRS to release their redemption rights
- Statutes related to shortened (180 day) redemption period for some properties
The video is GOLDEN!! If you're thinking about buying a foreclosure--or if you are a real estate agent or lawyer, you NEED to get this video!! Very informative, thorough, and very easy to understand, even for the lay person like myself. Denise takes you through examples illustrating what she's talking about. Best of all, she documents everything with the law AND with case law, which gives me confidence that what's in this course is concrete, no matter what I hear elsewhere. I feel like I know a lot more than the real estate agents I've talked to that actually have listings of a foreclosure still under the rights of redemption.
Very interesting class and well explained.
Good info as always, thank you!